The organization willing to participate in the Award must fulfill the following requirements:
- Registered at the Ministry of Trade and Industry as a Jordanian entity.
- Have sustained and proved operations over at least the two previous years.
- Have sustained good financial performance.
The following organizations are excluded from participating in the Award:
- Tobacco and alcohol companies.
- Organizations working in the field of military equipment and products.
- Charitable, religious and non-for profit organizations.
Participation Instructions & Fees
The organization willing to participate in the King Abdullah II Award for Excellence for Private Sector must fill out and submit the participation form
electronically and the attached documents, as per the requirements below:
1. Fill out the electronic participation form.
2. Attach a chart or diagram that clarifies the organizational structure.
3. If the applying organization is part of a larger organization, an organizational chart must be attached to clarify the relationship of the sub-unit with the parent
4. Attach a copy of the organization’s registration certificate.
5. Summary of the main financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement) for the last three years.
* All documents, shall be attached electronically.
The organization which is interested in participating in King Abdullah II Award for Private Sector, has to fill and submit the participation form electronically, and the required documents according to the deadline. (The required documents are a diagram or graph to clarify the organizational structure and a copy of the organization registration certificate. If the organization is a part/sub-unit of a larger organization, it has to accompany the organizational structure chart that shows the relation of the sub-unit with the parent organization. in addition, a summary of the main financial statements is required).
King Abdullah II Center for Excellence sends official letters to inform the organization by either accepting or rejecting its participation in the Award, and then organization pays the participation fees and starts preparing the participation report to submit it with the required documents to the Center according to the deadline>
King Abdullah II Center for Excellence honors the right of the organizations not willing to declare their participation in the Award in case of not achieving the Award>
Participation fees to be paid after receiving the acceptance of participation letter from the Center.
Fees are as below:
|Large Manufacturing Organizations or their sub-units||1500|
|Large Service Organizations or their sub-units||1500|
|Small and Medium Size Manufacturing Organizations||750|
|Small and Meduim Size Service Organizations||750|
|Agriculture and Agricultural Marketing Organizations||750|
|Award Winning Organizations for Tow Cycle or More||1500|